New JRCPTB “Training matters” newsletter
The Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) has published its latest digital newsletter. “Training matters”.
Click here to visit our dedicated COVID-19 website section for advice and resources.
Click here to find out more about the benefits of being a Physician member and the specialist exams and education resources available to you.
The Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board
(JRCPTB) has published its latest digital newsletter. “Training matters”. This edition
contains information on:
- ePorfolio update
- COVID-19 and recognition of progression
- Podcast: Training progression during COVID-19
- ALS certification and working in acute medicine
- New guidance for ARCP
- Internal Medicine stage 1 overview series
- Latest news on cancelled MRCP (UK) exams
- Extension of eligibility to complete MRCP (UK)
- Outpatient clinic experience and training in IMT
during the pandemic
The full newsletter
can be found online here.
Back to all articles
We provide a daily update on the day’s top health news by WhatsApp. To subscribe, please add our number (+447458012663) to your contacts as “College Voice” and then send "NEWS" as a WhatsApp message to +447458012663 for a daily update for the news that matters to you.