BHS Hypertension Masterclass
BHS Hypertension Masterclass with special focus on Cardiac Disease 25 October 2013 Golden Jubilee National Hospital Clydebank, Glasgow.
BHS Hypertension Masterclass with special focus on Cardiac Disease 25 October 2013 Golden Jubilee National Hospital Clydebank, Glasgow
6 hours CPD Accreditation approved by the RCP Suitable for: Clinical & Non-clinical Primary and Secondary Care Physicians particularly relevant for SpRs Key topics include:
- Hypertension & left ventricular hypertrophy
- Congenital Heart disease & Hypertension
- Hypertension & heart Failure
- Hypertension & the stiff heart
- Hypertension & coronary artery disease
- Hypertension as precursor of non-valvular AF
- Case studies
For information see the flyer or contact Jackie Howarth on Tel: 0116 2502605 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all news
Back to all articles
We provide a daily update on the day’s top health news by WhatsApp. To subscribe, please add our number (+447458012663) to your contacts as “College Voice” and then send "NEWS" as a WhatsApp message to +447458012663 for a daily update for the news that matters to you.