The annual census of consultant physicians of the UK (2012) has been published. The census is completed by the Royal College of Physicians of London on behalf of the Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK.
In addition to collecting key information year-on-year, the census is a flexible document that collects data for contemporary and important issues facing consultant physicians.
The complete report along with extracts are available to download below, speciality reports are available on request.
- 2012 Census of consultant physicians and medical registrars – full document
- Appendix – 2012 consultant census and 2012-13 medical registrar forms
- Data and commentary for 2012 UK consultant census
- Introduction and commentary on 2012 UK census data
- Medical registrar census 2012-13 data
- National Commentaries (Wales, N Ireland, Scotland) on 2012 Census data