SIGN 145 Assessment, diagnosis and interventions for autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
This new SIGN guideline has been published…
This new SIGN guideline has been published, and can be viewed using the following link:
This evidence based guideline covers:
- the assessment, diagnosis and interventions for children, young people, adults and older adults with ASD,
- screening and surveillance,
- diagnosis and assessment,
- clinical recommendations and service provision,
- recommendations for further research,
- a checklist for information provision for patients.
Back to all articles
We provide a daily update on the day’s top health news by WhatsApp. To subscribe, please add our number (+447458012663) to your contacts as “College Voice” and then send "NEWS" as a WhatsApp message to +447458012663 for a daily update for the news that matters to you.